EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics and minimum 3 years’ experience in finance or accounting.
- Prior experience reconciling multiple bank accounts to establish a daily cash position.
Preferred Education and Experience:
Masters’ degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics and 7 years of experience preferred.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS
CTP Credential a plus.
Supervises others: No
Has hiring and terminating responsibilities: No
Number of employees report to this job: 0 Subordinate Supervisory Employees, 0 Non-Supervisory Employees
Direct amount: $ 0
Indirect amount: $ 0
Percent of time: 30%
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES
Language Skills: English Intermediate level of knowledge
Mathematical Skills: Advanced level of knowledge
Reasoning Skills/Abilities: Advanced level
Computer Skills: Must have demonstrated advanced level of knowledge in Microsoft Office programs, especially in Excel.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize efficiently while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and organize effectively and prioritize and meet service level expectations.
- Ability to be proactive and anticipate needs.
- Ability to quickly conceptualize, assimilate and explain data.
- Ability to work and communicate directly with Accounting, Operations, Commercial, Finance, Investor Relations, IT, and other internal and external parties.
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to prioritize assignments, deal with interruptions, and meet deadlines in a fast paced and growth oriented environment.
- Ability to identify outstanding issues and solve associated problems.
- Ability to take ownership, accountability, and provide subject matter expertise in process area.
- Must be an effective communicator with the ability to influence change and the ability to tailor communications to specific audiences.
- Ability to participate in team discussions, provide input and facilitate decisions in professional manner.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and develops solutions to problems independently and through team discussions.
- Must be self-aware and willing to adapt to changing work environment.