EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 6+ years with at least one year of leadership responsibility.
Preferred Education and Experience:
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS
CTP – Certified Treasury Professional
Supervises others: Yes
Has hiring and terminating responsibilities: Yes
Number of employees report to this job: 0 Subordinate Supervisory Employees, 2 Non-Supervisory Employees
Percent of time: Up to 10% of time.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES
Language Skills: English – Advanced level of knowledge
Mathematical Skills: Advanced level of knowledge
Reasoning Skills/Abilities: Advanced level
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize efficiently while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to prioritize assignments, deal with interruptions, and meet deadlines in a fast paced and growth oriented environment.
- Ability to identify outstanding issues and solve associated problems.
- Ability to take ownership, accountability, and provide subject matter expertise in process area.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, with ability to communicate with a variety of individuals and personalities at all levels internally and outside the organization.
- Ability to participate in team discussions, provide input and facilitate decisions in professional manner.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and develops solutions to problems independently and through team discussions.
- Must be self-aware and willing to adapt to changing work environment.
- Desire to be a part of a team who will work together and do what it takes to ensure deadlines are met.
- Must be able to take direction, focus attention on details, follow work rules and adhere to work schedules.
- Ability to successfully perform multiple tasks and meet timely deadlines.
- Demonstrate ability to work with all levels of management.