As part of a dedicated real estate team, the preferred candidate will proactively manage and address the real estate needs of Quanta Services, Inc. and its subsidiary organizations (“operating units”). The professed candidate will assist with lease reviews and negotiations, transaction due diligence, portfolio administration and stakeholder communication. Travel will not be required.
As part of dedicated real estate team, undertaking ongoing management, acquisition and disposition activities for large portfolio of owned and leasehold properties including: client needs analyses, transaction due diligence, transaction negotiations, completion, and post-completion administration.
• Ensuring effective and consistent communication with the operating units and all other stakeholders.
• Engaging with brokerage team to ensure the highest quality of service delivery.
• Ensuring that all transactions follow company policy and comply with internal controls, including the coordination of internal approval documents and document execution.
• Utilizing internal property portfolio database to abstract all real estate contracts and warehouse all real estate documents
Assisting in maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the property portfolio database.
• Liaising with operating units to anticipate and respond to real estate needs in a timely manner.
• Assisting in coordinating review of all transactions with legal counsel, and with risk management and environmental stakeholders.
• Assisting with development and reconciliation of accounting reports and lease financial information, as required.
• Assisting with mergers and acquisitions real estate due diligence.
• Contributing to the creation of processes, methodologies, best practices, streamlining, and other departmental programs, as needed
Bachelor’s degree in area of relevant experience.
2-5 years of relevant real estate industry experience.
Bachelor’s degree in real estate, legal, finance, or business.
• Demonstrated success managing multiple transactions and/or projects.
• Familiarity with real estate portfolio management and commercial real estate transactions (including familiarity with transactional documents).
• Basic understanding of financial analysis and accounting.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
The preferred candidate will:
• have excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• have impeccable attention to detail.
• be articulate, crisp, and polished, and will represent the company well with internal and external stakeholders.
• demonstrate strong problem-solving skills.
• be a self-starter, with the ability to organize and prioritize work within tight time constraints.
• work well with others as part of a cohesive team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• have solid analytical and negotiation skills.