Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years total Exchange administration experience. (Design, Implement, Upgrade, Support, Maintain)
- Minimum of 4 years of Skype for Business administration experience. (Design, Implement, Upgrade, Support, Maintain)
- Minimum of 3 years of MDM administration experience. (Design, Implement, Upgrade, Support, Maintain)
- Minimum of 5 years administering Windows Server operating systems ranging from Server 2008-2016. (Design, Implement, Upgrade, Support, Maintain)
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or minimum 7 years of comparable experience
- Experience performing other Customer Service/Facing related roles
Licenses / Certifications:
- Microsoft Exchange related certifications - Required
- Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft System Center, VMWare, ITIL - Preferred
- ITIL Foundation - Preferred
- MCITP - Preferred
- MCDST - Preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience implementing/administering enterprise Exchange clustered environment spanning multiple data centers - Advanced Level
- Experience implementing/administering Exchange 2010/2013 - Advanced Level
- Experience implementing/administering O365 - Advanced Level
- Experience implementing/administering Skype for Business – Intermediate Level
- Experience implementing/administering mobile device management platform – Intermediate Level
- Experience working with formal architecture methodologies (ITIL) – Intermediate Level
- Construct High Availability, Disaster Recover design – Intermediate Level
- Hands-on installation, upgrade, production support of Exchange 2013, Office 365, Skype for Business, E-discovery, EMC SourceOne and MobileIron - Advanced Level
- Windows OS - Advanced Level
- Active Directory (Accounts, Groups, GPs, Security) – Intermediate Level
- PowerShell – Advanced Level
- Outlook - Advanced Level
- Customer service oriented and proactive in anticipating and resolving problems while maximizing efficient use of available IT
- Uses excellent problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills along with a patient, positive, and customer-friendly attitude within a team
- Demonstrates outstanding customer orientation and desire to enable client productivity.
- Communicates effectively and efficiently with technical and non-technical audiences at all levels of organization; utilizes appropriate communication channels for given situations.
- Acts professionally and tactfully at all times and in all situations; maintains a professional demeanor and appearance.
- Produces high quality work results with a sense of urgency while maintaining a high level of focus on detail, exactness and completeness.
- Builds leveraging relationships & teamwork environment with clients, peers and other IT teams that facilitate knowledge and information sharing; contribute to team’s body of knowledge; being recognized as a dependable member of team and a source of positive energy and attitude for clients and team.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Adheres to change management and documentation policies
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Language Skills: English – Advanced level required, Spanish – Intermediate level preferred
- Mathematical Skills: Basic level required
- Reasoning Skills/Abilities: Advanced level required