Quanta Services safely provides engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services for comprehensive infrastructure needs in the electric power and oil and natural gas industries. With a workforce tens of thousands strong and offices across North America and abroad, Quanta is the premier provider in the industries it serves.
The Sr. Security Analyst detects and prevents cyber threats to the organization. Every day, they ferret out the weaknesses of company infrastructure (software, hardware and networks) and find creative ways to protect it. They are responsible for analyzing data and recommending changes.
• Plans, implements and upgrades security measures and controls.
• Establishes plans and protocols to protect digital files and information systems against unauthorized access, modification and/or destruction.
• Maintains data and monitors security access.
• Performs vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments.
• Conducts internal and external security audits.
• Anticipates security alerts, incidents and disasters and reduces their likelihood.
• Manages network, intrusion detection and prevention systems.
• Analyzes security breaches to determine their root causes
• Recommends and installs appropriate tools and countermeasures.
• Defines, implements and maintains corporate security policies.
• Trains fellow employees in security awareness and procedures.
• Coordinates security plans with outside vendors.
• Travels less than 15% of time and only to assist subsidiaries in solution deployments
• Perform other duties as assigned by the manager.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or the equivalent (e.g. Math, Electrical Engineering, Cyber Security, etc.)
• 5+ years of experience
• IDS/IPS, penetration and vulnerability testing
• TCP/IP, computer networking, routing and switching
• Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems
• Network protocols and packet analysis tools
• Cloud computing
• SaaS models
• CISSP, CCE, CEH, GCFE, GCFA, GCIH, GCIA, CCFE, CPT, CREA, CompTIA A+ would be desirable certifications though other comparable certifications and experience would be considered.
Quanta Services is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other protected characteristic, in accordance with governing law.