Quanta Services safely provides engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services for comprehensive infrastructure needs in the electric power and oil and natural gas industries. With a workforce tens of thousands strong and offices across North America and abroad, Quanta is the premier provider in the industries it serves.
This position reports to the Director of Procurement and has an active role in month end reporting and analysis, ad hoc reporting, budgeting, forecasting, projections and preforming detailed analytics on Quantas purchasing behavior. Financial Analyst partners with Operations in helping to drive consistency through their procurement methods and reporting.
• Assists in the preparation, review and distribution of monthly capital expenditure and commitment reports.
• Prepares monthly analytics report and distributes to field.
• Tracks and reconciles operating leases within consolidated tool.
• Analyzes reports for variances from forecasted, budgeted and benchmarked performance and provide recommendations.
• Monitors and reports actual results vs. key business performance indicators.
• Provides management with continuous improvement plans to sustain and drive improvements throughout the business.
• Assists in the budgeting process.
• Participates in a wide variety of specific financial analysis projects and compile a variety of specific reports.
• Travels up to 5% of time
• Perform other duties as assigned by the manager
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting and 4-5 years of relevant experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (mastery in Excel).
• Experience in multi systems interface and manipulating large amounts of data (CPS database).
• Knowledge of construction equipment, equipment finance and lease structures are a plus.
Quanta Services is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other protected characteristic, in accordance with governing law.